Now it is possible to obtain a duplicate TSC registration certificate just incase it got lost or misplaced.
TSC accepts submission of an application to replace your TSC lost / misplaced registration certificate.
These days the reapplication is clear and easier.
Submission of an application for a replacement TSC registration certificate.
TSC always welcomes the request a duplicate TSC registration certificate.Just Incase your current certificate is destroyed, lost, or misplaced, you can use this second one instead.
Requirements needed inorder to apply for a TSC certificate replacement.
The affected candidate must meet these requirements to apply for a TSC certificate duplicate:
- Ksh.2055 payment of a non-refundable fee
- Give your bank payment slip
- Produce your National Identity Card, ID
- Affidavit or marriage certificate must be provided, in case of change of names.
All the Applications are purely done online.
Also a number of the following documents need to be scanned before embarking on the online application process.
These documents include:
- Your ID/ Passport,
- Your Bank Slip,
- YoMarriage Certificate (For duplicate certificate) and
- Police Abstract (Also for duplicate certificate).
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications)
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
- For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
- For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Take note Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
KINDLY NOTE THAT AS FROM 3RD FEBRUARY 2022 REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE KSHS 1060/-
AND APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE WILL BE KSHS 2060/-